Wednesday 8 March 2017

A sneak preview of Salsa lessons!


Check out our fist Salsa lesson!

The dance lessons are great because it makes me a little bit better at dancing. It teaches me I can do anything because when I was little (like 7) I couldn’t do all the steps. Now I can do all the steps. I like the hip hop better because my cousin does hip hop and he teaches me too. The salsa is good but the holding hands is a little bit gross!

JD Griffith


The dance lessons are fantastic because I like the Salsa steps. They are quite easy to learn. I think that it would be good to perform them and keep doing them in class. The hip hop is fantastic too. I like the teachers because they are teaching me knew stuff different from last time we did dance.

Grace Clifford Harvey




No comments:

Post a Comment